Holistic Health Lifestyle Blog
|Posted by Koya on December 10, 2016 at 5:30 PM||comments (0)|
Koya's Tweetable Health Tip: "My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me. #KoyaWebb #Get Loved Up"
I'm on my way to Seattle then NY then TN!
I'm SO excited and have a ton of tips for you when it come to healthy traveling along with some travel tips
1. Pack healthy snacks. I'll go over this on periscope but fresh fruit like apples and oranges, plant based bars, dried fruit like mango and mulberries that have no sulfites.
2. Glass or BPA free bottle for water. Keep it empty and full it up after security. Sip often so you don't get dehydrated or sick in plane.
3. Take your multivitamin and maybe some oil of oregano if you're feeling under the weather.
5. Plan your workouts. Travel is usually when people let it go but plan an early morning workout so you can have more freedom with what you eat and feel good about it
See what's in my bag on periscope! Watch replay if you miss me live.
Join me daily on Periscope at 7:15 am Pacific to ask questions and go over the topic of the day.
See you soon!
If you miss me live you can watch the replay!
Winter Glow Smooth
- 2 cups dark leafy greens
- 1 cup papaya
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups cold filtered water
- 1 freshly squeezed key lime (2" diameter)
- Optional: any additional super foods or protein powder
1. Put all of the ingredients in a Blender and blend.
2. Put it in a cup and enjoy!